#Morsi , every day is always asked: how's al Aqsa today?

W hat makes we be so concerned about Egypt, Muhammad Mursi, but there is absolutely no "close relationship" between us and them?
I know about the name of the Muslim Brotherhood in the 1990s. As a teenager at the time, personal life and family was hit by the severe crisis. Full time trials, humans usually closer to God. When it is, the recitation tasawwuf an option. I could spend hours in the congregation tasawwuf, dhikr with his eyes closed and tears up sobbing with tears.
My current reading material is very diverse. We started tasawwuf, occult books to a book that I forget the name and how many pages. But my character is very, very remember: Zainab Al Ghazali. For some reason, oppressed figure instantly replace my idol who was still circling Tommy Page and Richard Marx (A Shoulder to Cry On; Right Here Waiting).
Tommy Page is cool and cool, Marx is why it feels so romantic man lost much prestige with Zainab Al Ghazali. Secretly, I so find out, who the hell Zainab Al Ghazali. And until recently, he was one of my idols female characters. Although, between me and Zainab al Ghazali no blood relationship existed, he did not know me, which he had provided assistance to me. Why do I love you?
Muslim BrotherhoodI did not discuss the issue of history. It was already known to many people. I also do not want to defend it tooth and nail, emotional, let alone a home burble. At first, I thought only a guise of political propaganda. In tasawwuf first, not the best man is the heart always remember God always and everywhere blessings dhikr to Him? The best, if not those who always melazimkan dhikr everywhere. At that time I felt to be the best man, because I could dhikr all day, good-natured and oral. When the mind, certainly not wrong. But when the study tasawwuf makes me one step (tasawwuf was not wrong).
I sag value. Ah, that's the will of God.I do not have money. Ah, is it God wants.I can not help people. Ah, then God will help him. Indeed, The silence makes me feel to be the best in the world. Moreover, I could dhikr all day long while. Seiirnig time, when collisions life unbearable. A brother trapped drug. A brother jobless, forced to become thugs. Promiscuity, so some close friends got pregnant. Fixed at the time I thought, "this is the will of God? Sinners, people worship is God's will. We just dhikr. "
However, a widowed mother who laments tears in front of me because her son back and forth in jail for drug charges, back and forth so criminals do not have a job because of strikes. "I've prayed, I've worked, I've tried ... but what is not one of the government so that drugs are available everywhere? What if my child is not one of the government can not find work? "It tertohok my heart to hear it. Ah, dhikr. Dhikr course, ma'am. Hopefully this will of God.
After a long time I was thinking, what I'm not apathetic ya? What I'm not a lazy person trying, learning, looking for money and always rely on: ah is the will of God. What I'm not the kind of person that cruel yes, because when people ask for help I say: you have not sustenance ya, I is not no money (because I do not want to work, do not want to learn / study, devotions busy day) ... but honestly, I kid intelgensi smart and clever work. I can work hard to have much money, and be able to help others.
Then, I began to recognize the movement of books. What is the Muslim Brotherhood? The concept that syumuliyah make teenage soul who asked so many things seemed to get a signal: drugs, government, poverty, God's will, the will of man, etc.. Slowly I began to wonder: Who is the Muslim Brotherhood? Then, years later I became an admirer of this movement.
Yes. Dabbling in politics is dirty. But are we willing to the whole range of officials, state officials, decision makers are immoral people? Was not supposed to be occupied by good people?
But politics is dirty. Yes. Then wait until they want to give it to us? Which logically may submit a mafia cartel business in an honest cop. Then, was amazed at the progress of the Muslim Brotherhood who started preaching social, educational, and penetrated the political sphere elegant ways.

 4.5 Follow us: @budikamila on Twitter | budi kamila on Facebook
Previous
Next Post »